1. The concept of the virtual group has been formulated.
Answer: By Botmore
Sociologists have classified groups on some major grounds, which of the following is not the main basis for classifying groups.
number of members
The spirit of us
The concept of social structure in sociology was first used by which scholar |
Answer: Herbert Spencer
4. A structured and orderly structure of various units, groups, institutions, committees, social relations of society is called.
5. The period of the next levels of gradual development of society is karma.
1. Agricultural Society
2. Tribal Society
3. Post-industrial society
4. Industrial Society
Indian society is an example.
Answer: from a company
7. The concept of an industrial society has been formulated.
Answer: By Saint-Simon
8. Addresses such as information company, service company or knowledge company are used for which company.
Answer: Northern Industrial Society
9. Which of the following does not belong to the Konsi specialty tribe.
10. Which of the following statements is false for the agricultural society?
residence in rural area
relatively homogeneous society
11. The word tribal was first used to refer to tribal people.
Answer: By Thakkar Bappa
12. Which of the following statements is correct?
There is both cooperation and conflict in society.
There is only cooperation in society.
There is the only conflict in society.
No cooperation, no struggle
13. This is not a characteristic of traditional society.
The particular importance of traditions and practices
Low social status of women
formal social control
14. The primitive is not a specialty of society.
the primacy of the relationship of the different
15. The characteristic of the primitive economy is not a consequence of what follows.
Lack of technological support
standard of living
16. Various tribal addresses are well received in India, which are as follows |
Verion Alvin – primitive race
Thakkar Bappa – Tribal
S. Ghuriye – Backward Hindus
Constitution – Scheduled Tribes
A: This is not a question, this is just a topic in list form |
17. The state of Chhattisgarh is established on which of the following dates?
Answer: November 1, 2000
Which of the following states is the parent state of Chhattisgarh?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Under what constitutional amendment is the state of Chhattisgarh formed?
20. Is Chhattisgarh the correct order of other states formed at the time of state formation?
Answer: Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand
You can also win up to 10,000 prizes now, find out how
In which direction does a freely suspended magnetic needle point?
The fuel used to propel a rocket is called?